Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just Stop And Listen


The world inside my mind is so much more beautiful than the world my body inhabits.  However, one must understand that it is in the balance of both worlds that one truly sees how magnificent the universe truly is.  There is beauty in both worlds.  And, it is the combination of all these senses that our body gives us that we are allowed to truly experience the connection to all the energies of the universe.  It is amazing to close your eyes and think "I am not just me.  I am with everything.  And everything is with me."  Once you feel that feeling, you know you have connected to the collective unconscious.  There is no more reassuring feeling than this moment.  It's when faith, belief, and trust meld and become understanding.  This is the feeling I want everyone on this Earth to experience.  It is something that everyone on this Earth deserves to experience.  It is there for everyone.  You just have to tune in and listen to what the universe has to tell you.  Just stop and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment