Monday, May 14, 2012

Nothing.

The shattered hearts you left along the say
Are soon gonna catch up with you
It just so happens that I'm one of the shattered hearts you left along the way
And I want my revenge

Would you even care if I said I've had enough
Would you even care if I said that I'm giving up this time

Tragic but true is my love for you
Yes, tragic but true is my love for you

The crying isn't helping, it's just making my pale face numb
Yet I keep on complaining
Because it's just too hard to give you up

I need to know, in all honesty
Would you even care if I said that I've had enough
Would you even care if I said I'm giving up this time
When I'm always letting you win me over
Why am I always letting you win me over

It's because I can't breathe knowing this is how it has to be
And you'll say it's easy to move on when there's nothing to hold on to
But I have nothing unless you are right here by my side
I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment